What if you could start getting PAID TO WRITE in just 6 weeks?
What if in a few weeks from now, you were wrapping up your first paid writing job?
Can you imagine having the confidence and skills to find high-paying writing clients?
How great would it feel to have some extra cash in your account to pay off bills or treat yourself?
Writing as an RD can give you financial and time freedom. It can help you break free from mind-numbing, boring work so you can be valued as the highly educated nutrition professional you are!
To make money as a nutrition writer, you first need to figure out how to get clients.
However, you likely have no idea how to start. You keep asking yourself...
- "I don’t even know how to get started!"
- Who hires nutrition writers?"
- "Where do I even find clients?"
- "What do I say to potential clients?"
You would have the freedom and flexibility to work anywhere!
Freelance Writing for the RD
The Course That Teaches Dietitians How To Get Paid To Write
Teaching you the proven formula to landing high-paying writing clients in weeks!
Get started now!
Here’s what you get inside of Freelance Writing for the RD:
Module 1: Welcome
- Manage your time better so you can make time to find writing clients.
- Increase your confidence as a writer with a few simple techniques.
- Learn about the dozens of opportunities out there for RD writers.
Module 2: Getting Started and Landing your First Assignment
- Everything you need to get started so you can hit the ground running.
- How to optimize your LinkedIN to connect with writing clients.
- How to write a good online article so you feel confident taking on your first assignment.
Module 3: Finding High-Paying Clients
- Learn the three places to find writing clients.
- Templates are provided for exactly what to say to potential clients.
- Tips for how to optimize your outreach so you can effortlessly get writing gigs.
Module 4: Pitching with Confidence
- The difference between magazine writing and content marketing.
- A deep dive into writing pitches and letters of introduction.
- What to say if a potential client responds.
Module 5: Setting your Prices
- How to price your writing services so you are never underpaid again.
- Legal issues that RDs need to consider.
Module 6: Building your Writing Business
- Growing your writing business into a full time career.
- How to stay organized with multiple projects.
- Growing your writing team.
Plus some awesome NEW additions for 2023!
- Direct and detailed feedback on your writing sample, so you can feel confident pitching clients.
- An exclusive workbook to walk you through the course materials step-by-step so you never have to wonder what to do next.
- Access to the private Freelance Writing Facebook group
- Unlimited email support from Ana and the team
YOU CAN CHARGE $2000 OR MORE FOR JUST ONE WRITING JOB
GET Freelance Writing for the RD for
Get started now!
And I want to let you in on a little secret...
All you need is the confidence and tools to show up, which is exactly what I teach you inside Freelance Writing for the RD!
Are you ready to get paid as a nutrition writer?
When you enroll today you’ll get:
Let me teach you how to find writing clients and get the $$ rolling in...
Get started now!
What makes “Freelance Writing for the RD” different?
This is the ONLY course that teaches RDs about the opportunities in content marketing, which is the secret to making money as an RD writer. You need to leverage your expertise into paid writing opportunities to help companies reach their marketing goals.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
"I've had several sample articles published and now have landed 3 paid writing gigs, which I attribute to the knowledge learned from this course! I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to just get started in freelance writing, or to take it to the next level.'
Melissa Mitri, MS, RD
I was able to quit my full-time job thanks to Ana’s course!! I am now a part-time editor for a health/wellness website and am able to dedicate the rest of my time to writing and pitching! I found the job through a resource provided in the writing course and gave my 2-week notice halfway through the course. The course is 100% worth the cost!
"Ana's course offered step-by-step guidance on finding and keeping work as a writer in the health & wellness space. I recommend it to any RD who wants to pursue a writing career!'
Julie Cunningham, RD
Ana’s course Freelance Writing for the RD was the best investment I have ever made for my writing career. Before week 1, I had no idea how to get started or where to find clients. By the end of the week 6, I not only learned how to pitch, write a good article, have a contract, and how much to charge, but I had landed my first client!
Ana Reisdorf, MS, RD is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and freelance writer with over a decade of experience in the field of nutrition and dietetics. For the last 10 years, Ana has worked as a freelance writer and content strategist. She has worked with major health and supplement brands including Abbott, Walgreens, Dr. Axe, and Nature Made Vitamins. She now owns a content marketing agency called RWS: Content + Strategy and teaches other healthcare professionals how to find freedom with freelance writing.
You can find out more about her at www.anareisdorf.com