Your Guide to Freelance Writing for the RDN
Everything you need to get started with freelance nutrition writing
Have you ever wondered how to become a freelance writer as an RDN?
- Do you dream of writing health and nutrition articles?
- Do you want to see your name in print in major magazines?
- Do you want to supplement your income with writing?
- Do you want a flexible, work-from-home job as an RD making a full-time income?
Your Guide to Freelance Writing as an RDN
My guide to becoming a freelance writer as an RDN will take you through all the steps you need to start freelance writing. Included in the guide:
- What RDNs should consider before starting to write.
- Types of writing available to RDNs
- Where to look for writing jobs.
- My best tips on applying for work.
- How to price your work.
- A list of my favorite resources for getting started in freelance writing.
- The guide provides 1 CEU for Registered Dietitians.
All yours for just $37!
Get started now!
Ana Reisdorf, MS, RD is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and freelance writer with 12-years of experience in the field of nutrition and dietetics. Through her writing she demonstrates her passion for helping people achieve ideal health and make transformational changes in their lives. She has written for major health and supplement brands including Abbott, Walgreens, Dr. Axe, and HUM Nutrition.
You can find out more about her at www.anareisdorf.com